Custom Window Decals | Custom Window Clings | Flowers and Dolphins
Standard Production Time:
1-3 business days
How It Works On Custom Service
- 1Add to Quote if you want to customize your product. (Add to cart only available for Non-customized items)
- 2View Quote Request at the top right position, register, and login to write your specific details.
- 3Submit Quote Request and we will negotiate by email in 1-6hours.
- 4Receive Final Order Email to view order details after order confirmed and proceed payment to start work
Make it easy? You can just contact supplier or send email directly to [email protected] . We can negotiate there.
- PRIVACY PROTECTION-- At a distance of one meter foil glass, privacy ≥95%. Providing privacy design to let you enjoy your life easily and safely. Tips from Smart Customers: Use a Hair Dryer to Soften the Film Or Soak the Film in Warm Water Under Cold Weather.Scrape a few more times with a hard card to ensure the bubbles are COMPLETELY REMOVED.
- GLARE CONTROL & UV REJECTION-- Heat insulation in the summer and heat preservation in the winter. Blocks moderate glares and 96% harmful UV rays, prevent fading furniture and allow soft light for you room.
- REUSABLE & RECYCLED-- No adhesive, removable without any residue, super static cling, easy to apply and can be applied several times. Water is the only tool you will use, more water is better. Size: 45*200 cm ( 17.7*78.7 inch)
- ECONOMICAL & WIDE APPLICATION-- No more heavy & troublesome curtains or blinds, simple decorations make the life easier and better. smooth and clean Glass Surfaces in the Bathroom, Balcony, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Office, hotel, etc. Frosted glass, cut glass and all of processed glass is not workable.
- INSTALLATION TIPS-- Clean windows or glass; Measure, mark and cut the film; Wet the window, more water more better; Peel off the backing film; Squeeze out excess water and bubbles with scraper or hard card; Dry off your window with the rag. (Make sure the edge of the protective film and the glass surface have a 1cm gap. )if it is difficult to tear off the protective film, you can try to tape the two sides with duct tape and then peel off.