A reusable bag (know more) is very important to a successful promotion campaign. If you are planning a campaign in the nearest future, you should be learning to design reusable bag. A poorly designed branded reusable bag can be a huge turnoff for both clients and prospects. This is why you must be intentional about how to design branded bags.
In this post, we will show you the factors you need to consider as you design your bags.
Design tips for your branded promotion bags
Tones of bags today are designed shabbily or with very terrible designs. Most of these designs don’t even share the identity of the brand. You cannot afford to make such mistakes as you design reusable bag.
It is important that you get it right with your branded reusable bag design. You have just one chance to make a first impression on both clients and prospects. Messing this up may be detrimental to your brand.
The question to answer is this, how do you design branded bags? We will show you a few factors that are key elements to consider when designing. With these, you shouldn’t have the problem of making poor first impressions.
If you fail to plan, your promotion campaign would have failed before you even started at all. That’s how sensitive the planning stage is. If you are familiar with the project development cycle, you would notice that planning is key.
Planning ahead of time gives you the luxury of an organization. If you are able to plan well, it helps you organize your resources. This, in turn, makes it easy to design more efficiently and thus has a great marketing campaign.
In the planning stage, you choose the style of the bag, the fabric, the colors, and who is designing. It is also at this stage that you figure out how the bag would reach your establishment from the vendor.
In the end, you get to save a lot of money, how? It is quite simple when you rush, you spend more. You don’t have to rush when you plan to figure out everything ahead of time which makes you pay less.
Vendors will tell you that most of their clients often pay for express shipping. This is usually a result of not planning ahead and running a crash program.
Your marketing objectives
To a design reusable bag, you need to take cognizance of your marketing objectives. With these, you are able to achieve intentionality with the design of your branded reusable bag. The end result is a more effective campaign and better sales.
What are the marketing objectives you should focus on as you design branded bags?
- Who is your target audience? We cannot emphasize enough how much you must understand your target audience. A lot of what you do in your business lies in who you sell to. The famous economics quote states that the customer is king.
Even in your design, your customer is king. You have to design your reusable bags to suit the needs of your target audience. To do this, you need to first answer the question of who your business produces for.
If you are dealing with sportspeople, then your bags should have drawstrings. For men, a messenger bag is more suited while ladies would prefer longer handles. Once you can understand this aspect, the rest of your design work is very easy.
- Be strategic with your bags. Of course, you are producing the bags to satisfy your customers. Yet, you have to be strategic so you can get the bags to work for you along the line.
Your bags should be able to fetch you more sales, but do you have to sell them, NO. They are promotional bags but you can tell your clients there is a benchmark they must hit to get one. This simple trick can turn around your business numbers in less than no time.
- Focus on your brand. One of the reasons why you are making these bags in the first place is to sell your brand. This means that you cannot afford for your bags to be silent about your brand.
Add your logo, business name, contact details, and anything else that speaks about your business. You should make sure that you use simple designs so that your information is not lost.
As you design reusable bag, you must also think about the kind of design you want. Design requires you to be very intentional so you cannot leave anything to chance. A branded reusable bag with good design has more chances of making lots of impressions.
There are a few things you must consider when concluding on your design. They are:
- Creativity. This is your chance of displaying your creativity, don’t let it pass. While you design branded bags, you should aim to be different. Use your creativity to make your bags unique.
- Colors. Colors are among the key elements of design. Choose colors that represent your company easily. This will help to create an identity that will strike the heart of anyone who sees or holds your bags.
- Be detailed. You cannot afford to neglect details. What do your clients want in a bag? Focus on these as you design your bags. Beyond this, ensure there are no mistakes on the bags. As we have stated above, you have just one chance to make a first impression so make it count.
- Simple but classy. One of the most common mistakes with designing a branded reusable bag is complexity. Simplicity over complexity is the name of the game. It doesn’t have to be loud, minimalist designs are always the classiest.
Don’t fall to the temptation of too much design or text. A simple but catchy design, well-placed text, and the right colors will make your bags the envy of the industry.
We hope our tips will help you design reusable bag better. You can share other ingredients you think are needed to design branded bags in the comments section. If you are not so good with design, you can contact a professional company to do it on your behalf. If you have any demand for custom bags, welcome to inquire us at Zigpac.