Custom 3d wall stickers online
Custom 3d wall stickers online shopping usually has the form of multiple-panel leaflets laminated to a label that is pressure sensitive. They offer the major advantage of having both texts and graphics printed on the leaflet’s two sides. Printing of additional texts and graphics on the top layer of the label at the base is also possible.
Custom 3d wall stickers at Zigpac will give you an amazing experience.
These stickers are great for adding information on products without making your packaging look too bulky. You will not have to print texts all over your product to promote it. In a way, this kind of sticker helps in economizing space.
If you want to know more info about the 3d wall stickers online, please click here.
Benefits of 3d wall stickers
There are a lot of benefits of using 3d wall stickers. Some of these benefits include the following:
- 3d wall stickers do not leave behind any adhesive residue, and peel back is neat. You will not have to worry about staining one surface and having to scrub off the adhesive. When removed, it will be hard to tell if there was ever any sticker in the spot.
- More so, these multi-layer stickers make a far better impression for products than some other sticker types. There are a variety of materials that can further enhance the design of your label by compressing the information. 3d wall stickers are very flexible and will provide your customers with an uncomplicated label design. Moreover, these stickers are also reusable and recyclable This will also help to prevent wastage.
- Medical and pharmaceutical companies use these stickers when they have to provide complete information. It is also needful when you want to give information on or about a product in different languages.
- Furthermore, this custom 3d wall stickers online shopping can be used to provide recipes on various food labels and promotional giveaways.
- You can also use the multiple layers to unveil a new product and get customers. Advertising on the top layer is possible for coupons and promos.
How to Apply Custom 3D Wall Stickers
After buying the 3d wall stickers online, applying it requires a lot of careful planning. Here is a step-by-step process on how to go about this.
Steps to Take
Prepare your wall
- Now that you have gone 3d wall stickers online shopping, you need to prepare your wall to receive it. Know that if you apply a wall sticker onto a wall that is freshly painted, it will not stick. Make sure that the paint coating over the wall the sticker is going on is fairly cured and strong.
- Placing the sticker onto a wall surface that is coarse-textured is quite tricky. The sticker’s vinyl will not adhere to the surface of the wall properly. The best bonding is obtained on a wall with a smooth surface.
- In addition to the wall surface being smooth, it should also be free from dust. Dust tends to reduce sticker adhesion so get rid of them before placement of the stickers.
Use a damp sponge or cloth to wipe the wall completely, then completely dry it with a dry cloth.
- Once you are certain that there is no trace of moisture on your wall, prepare the wall sticker
Sort the wall sticker’s layout
- You have to arrange your stickers properly, know what part of the sticker goes where. This will be needful if you chose a jigsaw of stickers for your wall décor.
- To arrange it, lay it on the floor and quickly do a rough layout. After doing this, use a roll of tape to stick the upper parts of the stickers on the wall.
- Ensure no clutter of the stickers. You can use a piece of charcoal or paper to demarcate the stickers and avoid confusion. The custom 3d wall stickers online are ready to be placed on the wall.
Apply the sticker on the wall
- You need to know the three parts of your wall sticker. The die-cut vinyl is the actual sticker, while the wax paper is the thick layer located behind the vinyl. The application tape is the part used to keep the vinyl in position before it adheres on the wall. This application tape is the top layer of the cutting.
- Ensuring the alignment of the sticker to the demarcation lines, take off the wax paper backing. Then, pull the sticker towards you, and, ensuring that it is satisfactorily taut, bring its bottom towards the wall. Press the sticker firmly onto the wall and squeegeeing out the air bubbles found between the wall and application tape.
- This squeegeeing needs repeated occurrence with a slightly blunt-edged object to remove as many air bubbles as possible.
Take off the masking
This is the part that is a little bit tricky.
- Pry one application masking corner out from the wall, then tug it slowly along an edge of the topside. Do this until one edge is freed from the wall.
- You can now tug the sticker’s application masking downwards but firmly. It should be around 180 degrees to the surface of the wall. Take your time in getting the masking off.
Ensure that the bits of vinyl of the wall sticker firmly stick to the wall
- If you notice bits of vinyl sticking to the applicator, simply trace the backing back to its original form. Then use a squeegee to smoothen it out before tugging again and putting it in place.
- Continue to pull until you have totally removed the application masking from the vinyl.
If you have any request or question, feel free to contact Zigpac for help!