Custom hologram stickers suppliers
Whenever you talk about the custom hologram stickers from Chinese suppliers, what comes to mind is a photographic recording of an image. When illumination by light shines through the image, it organizes the light into a three-dimensional representation of the original object. The object is easy to see with the eye.
A Hologram Sticker is a photographic technique that records the light scattered from an object and then presents it in a way that appears three-dimensional. The stickers are flat adhesive labels that give the visual effect of containing a 3D image. They are instrumental in terms of security purposes.
The importance of Chinese custom hologram stickers suppliers cannot get overemphasized. That is because these stickers have made their way into becoming so useful that the world could rarely do without them. One could say they are indispensable in this digital age. If you want to know more about the hologram sticker, please click here.
Use Of Hologram Stickers
Custom hologram stickers have many different uses, one of which is their application for security purposes. Security holograms are very difficult to forge. Replication gets done from a master hologram.
The Chinese hologram stickers suppliers use expensive, specialized, and technologically advanced equipment to produce high-quality hologram stickers.
The use of stickers includes membership cards, gift vouchers, and any products that require protection from counterfeiting.
You can also harness these stickers in different shapes for application on your notebooks, textbook covers, school binders, and bookmarks. They can also be used in decorating candle holders, bulletin boards, purses, belts, frames, and other surfaces.
Also, vehicle number plates on bikes or cars have registered custom hologram stickers which indicate authenticity. The decals are applicable to official documentation as this helps people to authenticate them quickly within a short period.
For identification, they have unique ID numbers. These stickers are also useful in adding the finishing touch to complete packaging. Additionally, they enhance a company’s image and adding another feature for the company’s shelf appeal. So, this is another way for a company to improve its branding and marketing strategy.
Hologram stickers are indeed beautiful and useful. They add a very eye-catching feature that quickly lends perceived value to your product. No wonder more people get to use it all over the world.
How to Make Custom Hologram Stickers
You can make your hologram sticker at home using vinyl adhesive sheets. There is an easy, safe, and inexpensive way of making them instead of buying them from Chinese hologram stickers suppliers. Holographic film adhesives have a few disadvantages that the following tips will take care of:
Tips to Note Before Making Your Custom Hologram Stickers
- Be sure to avoid water.
- Take time to measure the sheets for accuracy.
- Use a new utility knife blade. It may get dull while working so you can have one or two spare knives.
- Be patient while handling the delicate holographic adhesive sheet. Handle them with the utmost care.
- To ensure that the stickers are well protected and last long, over-laminate them.
- Use the “die-cut” at the last stage so that there will be no rough edges or leftovers when you are cutting.
- While sticking the adhesive to the design, firmly press the adhesive with a ruler or a piece of cloth.
- These stickers sometimes leave residues that can damage surfaces that are fragile. Hence, do not apply them to wood, fabric, antiques, painted areas, or other things that easily get damaged.
- Holographic paper or any hologram gift wrapping paper
- Clear adhesive shelf liner
- Cutting board
- Glue stick
- Sharp pencil or a pen with a felt tip
- Sheets of large adhesive paper labels (the blank labels can be used in a computer printer)
- Small squeegee
- Utility knife
- Place a sheet of holographic paper or hologram gift wrapping paper on a cutting board with its hologram side up.
- Create any shape you want your sticker to have on the hologram paper.
- Place the stencil on the sheet. Hold it down while drawing your desired shape. Alternatively, you may do a free-hand drawing of the shapes.
- Make different cycles by tracing an object with a round bottom like a spice jar.
- Draw different shapes of stickers on the sheet-like crowns, stars, flowers, half-moons, lightning bolts, clouds, hearts, and crosses. Any shape or design you draw should have basic curves and lines that will be easy to cut out.
- Use a utility knife to slowly cut the hologram sticker shapes out.
- Do this carefully on the cutting board.
- Keep the shapes you cut out from the hologram paper on large paper label sheets.
- Make sure the holograms are well centered to fit perfectly on the labels.
- Then, use one hand to hold down one hologram shape while you use a pencil to trace around it. Do this with all the shapes you cut out from the hologram paper.
- Keep the paper labels on top of the cutting board.
- Use a glue stick to spread some glue lightly over the sticker shapes.
- Center all the hologram shapes you cut out on their matching paper label shapes. Press each of these shapes firmly on the glue.
- Estimate the length of clear shelf liner you will need to cover all the stickers. Unroll just about enough of this clear shelf liner and cut off the excess.
- Carefully take off the backing, making sure the liner’s adhesive side does not stick to itself.
- Center this on top of the stickers then press it down on all the stickers.
- Use your hands to firmly press the clear liner onto the stickers. If air bubbles form, remove them with a squeegee.
- Use your fingertip to press down the clear liner especially around each hologram sticker’s edge. This will make it adhere better.
- Then, use the utility knife to cut out each hologram sticker.
- To apply the hologram stickers, first, peel off the backing. Then quickly press it firmly on the desired surface. Use your finger to smoothen it out.
Hologram stickers are indeed beautiful and useful. They add a very eye-catching feature that quickly lends perceived value to your product. No wonder more people get to use it all over the world. If you want to get the custom hologram stickers best price, welcome to Zigpac for more info.