Custom printed paper stickers
A popular view held about custom printed paper stickers is that passing of information is simple through them. A lot of people love to drop reminders, hints, instructions, labels, and other notes indoors. Custom paper stickers remain the most favored option for indoor use.
Papers are the most versatile sticker materials for many reasons. Use of thin stickers include for mailing labels, name tags, packaging labels, bottle labels, envelop sealers, and just about anything else. You can fix them anywhere and make the desired impression.
They have different characteristics that you can choose from depending on what you want your sticker to look or feel like. Some of the varieties of stickers are semigloss, gloss, textured, felt, linen, metalized, and estate. And If you want to know more info about the sticker, please click here.
Another property of the label that makes it very valuable is their cost-effectiveness. If you are looking to advertise your products and do not think pricier options are necessary, go for paper labels. More so, stickers come in handy if you want to drop information for someone or mark a territory quickly. As a result, you can find them in use for campaigns.
Additional Information about Paper Stickers
Contrary to general opinion, not all custom printed paper stickers are prone to the elements. Although they are not waterproof, the make of some paper stocks allows them to slow down the penetration of water for a while. The name was given to the paper – wet strength paper.
Another property of the sticker that makes it very valuable is their cost-effectiveness. If you are looking to advertise your products and do not think pricier options are necessary, go for thin stickers. More so, custom paper stickers come in handy if you want to drop information for someone or mark territory. As a result, you can find them in use for campaigns.
Thicker papers and overlaminates are also suitable types to use if you want your labels to be more durable. Premium products, like wine bottles, use stocks that are matte-coated or textured as labels. These stocks are pricier but will make your custom printed paper stickers last longer.
These paper stickers can be used on cars, door jams, signs, and many other smooth surfaces. You can send out messages without having to incur any fees or hidden charges.
How to Make Custom Printed Paper Stickers
Custom paper stickers are very versatile and inexpensive tools one can use to get messages out. Printed paper stickers are, by far, the simplest and the cheapest stickers. A lot of people think making these stickers is time-consuming, expensive, and difficult.
However, it is a very simple process and you can make a whole lot of them in a short while. You can get really creative with these stickers, especially once you get familiar with the printing process. You can easily make one using Microsoft Word and a printer.
- A computer that has Microsoft Word or another software installed on it (for designing the stickers)
- Inkjet Printer (for printing the design on the sticker paper)
- Sticker paper
- Paper cutter
Steps for Designing Stickers:
Get a sticker paper
- Get an item with an adhesive on one side, covered with a paper backing that can easily be peeled off. This sticker paper can be gotten from a store for office supply or a craft store.
- You may get tacky sticker sheets that let you place pictures on the glue, before peeling off the sticker. It also lets you place the glue back on the back of the sticker. This is especially great if you want to place pictures you cut out from magazines or somewhere else.
- Make sure you buy sticker papers that will fit your printer’s specifications.
- If you do not own a printer, you can simply draw any design you want on the paper’s surface.
- Try not to get the sticker paper wet so that it will not interfere with the paper’s adhesive.
Design your sticker
- Firstly, design your sticker using any image, design, text, or logo you like.
- Run the Microsoft Word software and open up a new document. Insert a text box, right-click on it, and add text.
- For an image, click on the textbox and insert a picture from either clipart or a file. Choose the picture you want and insert it in the text box so you can easily move the image around. You can also easily adjust it to any size you want.
- Alternatively, you can scan any physical design or photograph you have into the computer then format it on Word.
Print out the sticker
- This is one of the easiest parts of the entire process. Firstly, place the sticker thin leaf face down on the printer so it can print on the right side. The way you place the object in the printer depends on the kind of printer you are using. As long as it is printed on the right side of the paper.
- For the sticker paper to go through the printer properly, you should place it on top of other sheets of sticker paper. Placing the sticker paper on regular printing paper will create too much friction. Do not leave the sticker paper in the printer for too long so that the sides will not turn yellowish.
- To start printing, place your sticker in the printer tray. Then go to your printer’s ‘printer properties’ then select ‘other photo’. Choose the quality of image you will like, then press OK on the Menu and Print.
Cut your sticker
- After printing your sticker, you can cut it out precisely with a paper cutter or a pair of scissors. Cut very close to the sticker’s edges, then cut the parts around the sticker out to ensure an even cut.
- Squares and rectangles are easier to cut out because these shapes are simpler. Other more complex shapes will require a computer-guided cutter like a circuit cutter or laser cutter.
Remove the backing of the paper sticker
- When you want to use the leafy sticker, simply peel off the protective liner of the paper. You can then adhere the sticker to any flat, dry surface you want.
Custom printed paper stickers are special kind of stickers printed on self-adhesive paper stock. These paper stickers are so many sizes available and you can really choose as many as you need. More so, custom paper stickers have attributes such as cost-effective and very easy to personalize. If you have any demand on custom personalized stickers, welcome to inquire us at Zigpac.