Promotional Brand Bags and their Use In Business
Looking for how to promote your brand or business? You don’t have to look further, a promotional brand bag will do just that and even more. Branded business bags will not only help promote your business it will also boost your sales. Apart from boosting sales it also creates loyalty between your brand and its customer.
Want to know how? Read on.
How to maximize the use of promotional bags for your brand
Offer them as gifts to customers
Humans are naturally drawn to free things, wouldn’t even mind that it is branded as far as it is free. This offers you the opportunity to present your branded bags (know more) as a complimentary gift from your business. You could give bags away to celebrate your brand's anniversary or as promotional items at the point of sale.
You can also use it to boost customers' purchases. For instance, offering to give custom promotional bags for every purchase over $25 will encourage customers to buy more. You will get better results if the bags are of good quality and well-designed this will make them more desirable. You have not only made more sales but also indirectly promoted your business.
Sell the promotional brand bags at a sales point
A lot of retailers are beginning to see the potential in selling a promotional brand bag to customers. Customers wouldn’t mind buying your branded business bags as long the price right and the design is desirable or practical.
The type of bags you are most likely to sell easily are massive heavy-duty shopping bags. Discount retailers sold bags can also be good for sales purposes. Something you should take note of though is as an individual retailer you can also benefit from the promotional value of custom promotional bags. It is not limited to multiple or big retailers.
Create reusable bags
Retail stores are beginning to add reusable bags to their packaging. What better way is there better to make your promotional brand bag than to make them reusable? This helps you to promote your business over and over again without having to reproduce so often.
With the reusable you save cost on production, your customers are happy to run other errands with the bag. Promoting your brand even more. The most popular in this range is the tote bag, its designs are always unique, makes it stand out. Even though branding is not totally necessary you can still brand them if you desire.
Tote bags are almost always attractive, customers wouldn’t mind paying for them. This will add to your income flow.
Use a promotional bag to create awareness for business or commendable cause
Branded business bags are a perfect way of making a brand known, not only brands could be a charitable cause. For charities, custom promotional bags can be very useful in promoting their idea and can even become a revenue source. Some charities go as far as selling retailers shopping bags online for promotional purposes.
They can also be used to raise additional funds at charity events. People tend to be willing to buy anything as long as it is for a charitable cause.
Fliers and billboards might not be yielding the result that you expect it to. You don’t have to worry about that anymore. Well-designed Branded business bags will not just do a one time job, it will be used over and over. Every time it is used you just got a walking billboard publicizing your business everywhere it goes.
Create brand advocates with your promotional bags
Every time you gift out design branded bags to customers the advantage you get is customer satisfaction. This comes with advocacy. A happy customer is a returning customer, they will not only return but also tell others about you.
It has been proven that word of mouth is way more effective than any form of marketing you engage in. To get the word out about your business, make your customers happy. Of course one of the many ways to do so is giving them gifts. What other kinds of the gift will be as useful as a promotional brand bag?
Why use brand bags for promotional activities?
At least, until these bags become extremely popular, there will always be a debate about why they should be used. While you are still wondering why you should use them, many businesses have adopted branded business bags.
In this section, we will help you answer the question of why you need custom brand promotional bags.
- To target a specific audience. Unlike radio, television, and billboards, you can target a specific audience with your bags. This makes it easy for you to know what your design will be like from the onset. With these promotional bags, you have the ability to control who has the bags in their hands.
- Durability. This is one of the reasons why these bags generate a lot of impressions. Most of these bags last beyond a year in the hands of the users. In fact, if the user is careful, a bag could last up to 3 or 4 years. During this period, they tell everyone around about your products and services.
- Versatility. They may not be one size fits all, yet, they can be used across several functions. This is a huge advantage to both your business and the client who receives the bag. They can be used as Christmas gifts, employee rewards, giveaways at trade shows, gifts at sales meetings, etc. The list of possibilities is endless.
- Building brand awareness. The reason why you hand out branded business bags in the first place is to build brand awareness. These bags carry your business name, logo, contact address among other pieces of information. They also have a specific set of colors that are linked to your brand. It means anywhere they travel to, they spread the word about your business.
- Everyone loves a gift. Who doesn’t love to get a gift? Even the richest people in the world appreciate gifts. So hand out a few and see the effect on your sales.
A promotional brand bag plays a huge role in growing your sales figures. Try producing some custom promotional bags and gift them out. You will be shocked at how much loyalty you will draw from the receivers which are great for your business. If you have any demand for custom promotional bags, welcome to inquire us at Zigpac.