Best custom macbook stickers
Leaving your MacBook exactly the way you bought it is no fun at all. MacBook stickers do not cost much, and you can get them without stress from Zigpac stores. It will be very nice to get the best custom MacBook stickers to add a personal or fun touch to your laptop.
Custom MacBook stickers will make your laptop look better and increase your popularity. Zigpac offers the best MacBook stickers that will give your MacBook a touch of elegance. With the variety of stickers (know more) available, you customize your laptop as much as you want.
If you do not find the design you are looking for, you can send in your custom design. Zigpac has provision for custom MacBook stickers as well as bulk orders.
How to Apply MacBook Stickers
The task of applying MacBook stickers to your MacBook can be a very confusing one. In addition, this is more confusing if you are doing it for the first time. Applying these MacBook Stickers is not as hard as it looks when you get the hang of it.
Also, we have taken the liberty of outlining the simple steps you need to take to apply these stickers. Here are the steps you can take to apply your MacBook stickers:
- Best custom MacBook stickers
- Soap and warm water
- Transfer film
- Clean paper towels or soft cloth
- Credit card or pass
Steps to Apply MacBook Stickers:
- Firstly, start by preparing your workspace. This is to make sure there is no dirt, dust, debris or anything that can get in the way.
- Secondly. use soap and warm water to wash your hands. This will remove dirt, natural oils, and anything that can leave smudges on the cover of your MacBook. Afterward, dry your hands very well.
- Place your stickers on your workspace with the graphics side facing up.
- From the edges of the sticker, remove the film covering the sticker with care.
- Remove the sticky part of the foil from its adhesive backing. Transfer this foil to the graphic part of your custom MacBook stickers.
- Use the edge of your credit card or pass to smooth out the foil on your sticker.
- Use a soft cloth or damp paper towel to clean the MacBook cover. Your MacBook’s cover has to be clean and free of dust, debris, dirt or oils. This will make the best MacBook stickers adhere better to the surface.
- Subsequently, dry the surface with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel.
- With the utmost care, take the foil off the sticker. Do this real slow so that the entire sticker transfers to the foil.
- After, place the foil on the MacBook. In addition, make sure that you place the sticker in such a way that it does not cover the logo.
- Subsequently, use a pass or credit card to affix the sticker to the cover in a secure manner. Apply some amount of force while pressing down the sticker.
- So, from the edge, take off the foil. Do this in a real slow and gentle manner.
- When the foil is completely taken off, your MacBook is ready for use. Finally, you have created a super cool MacBook work of art. Take a step back and enjoy the view.