Plastic air cushion packaging bag
An air cushion packaging bag (know more) is a bag of fabric or plastic. It can be filled with air. This air cushion bag is for use as:
- A cushion or safety device
- It allows you to protect large numbers of products quickly.
- Also stops objects moving around in the post.
A plastic air cushion bag is useful for:
- secondary packaging,
- protective packaging,
- for safe transit,
- and cargo securing solutions.
Features of Container Protector
There are two ways to fill air into a container protector:
Most air cushion bags have a check valve which:
- either increase
- or decreases the cushion.
Use of bags extends to:
- protection of weak items during transit.
- protection of weak things (such as wine bottles)
- and electronic products (such as mobile phones).
- other important things the protector works with include light bulbs,
- Also, food, drugs, agriculture products,
- Finally, cosmetics, chemical products, and courier.
Plastic air cushion packaging bags feature:
- cells or rows of bubbles that have trapped air locked in
- this air is locked between lawyers of polyethylene film.
- Has low density, linear-low density, or are co-extruded.
- The bubble material provides protection from shock and vibration
- Also offers surface protection, interleaving, void-filling, and wrapping functions.
Air cushion bags also have used in:
- E-commerce industries for protecting and sending delicate items via courier.
- For instance, air cushion bags can be used for transportation.
- Also the packaging of hard disks.
- The bag protects the hard disks from any jerks, drops or damage.
- They can also serve as void filling airbags.
- For filling in the empty gaps in cartons, boxes, bags, etc.
- It ensures there is no space in the product.
- That will make it shrink or cringe.
Container protector is:
- always durable,
- you can stand or stack other products on them without them breaking.
- Also, they are shock-proof,
- puncture-resistant, strong,
- resilient and eco-friendly.
- Consequently, they are suitable for all packing,
- bracing, and void fill applications.
- they have a clean attractive appearance,
- a tamper-proof nature,
- and lightweight formation.
- When used for packaging, container protector are professionally sealed
- have a unique ability to withstand unexpected conditions.
Benefits of Plastic Packaging Bag
Here are some benefits of using an air cushion packaging bag:
- When shipping items that are lightweight and don’t occupy much space.
- There will be air space in the box.
- The air cushion easily and quickly fills up this void.
- While also preventing packaged items from moving around.
- Since they do not add any tangible weight to the shipment.
- Businesses can save on the cost of shipping products.
- They cost less than packing peanuts which are bulkier.
- So suppliers can save on packaging expenses.
- Also, they can be placed anywhere.
- To offer total protection to packaged products.
- You can place them above, below, and around the product.
- Their non-sharp property will make them a cushion.
- Even the most delicate item without scratching it.
- These packaging bags also protect the products.
- By bracing them away from the rigid sides of the box.
- These pillows, if properly placed around the products, will keep them in place during transportation.
- In fact, they tend to almost totally immobilize the product within the box.
- Additionally, plastic air cushion packaging bags are very convenient and easy to use.
- They come in assorted sizes.
- Which allows you to properly fill voids in order to better protect your products.
- These bags not known to mess up any place.
- This air cushion is also very versatile, so it can be used to package different materials.
- Irrespective of how fragile or lightweight the product is
- This packaging bag will help package them for shipment.
- An air cushion packaging bag can also be reused.
- For packaging other items or repurposed creatively.
- You can easily re-inflate it by blowing it up and sealing with tape.
Materials that Require Plastic Air Cushion Packaging Bags
Air cushion packaging bags work;
- very well for a lot of shipping applications
- particularly great at packaging items
- use for small and lightweight materials. Irrespective of the materials made of.
- Since they are not abrasive, they can properly cushion delicate materials such as:
- They can easily fill voids in packages that contain small, smooth and lightweight items.
- These bags can also be popped.
- Since the film used in making them is quite thin and filled with air.
- Hence, they are unsuitable for products that have sharp edges and products that are heavy.
- These bags may not provide the needed shock protection.
- For products like small figurines that are extremely delicate.
Applications of Packaging Bags
A plastic air cushion bag, though very versatile and perfect for shipping, is not suitable for all applications. Applied in the following ways:
- Inflatable bags
- Shipping container cushioning
- They serve as protective and void filling materials;
- such as:
- block and brace,
- corner protection,
- and interleaving.
- They are also great for top and cross layering.
- Water-resistant seat cushion.
Factors to Consider in Selecting the Right Air-Cushioning Bag
With the many alternatives for protective packaging available. You need to:
- carefully evaluate options for your specific product.
- consider some variables when choosing your plastic air cushion bag.
- these variables should go beyond performance objectives.
- Also, consider the cost of the bag.
Here are a few more variables to consider:
- Compare the performance of different air-cushioning options.
- Check for the security of their cell seals.
- Their durability, and reviews on whether the air has leaked out before.
- Consider the size of the bags.
- Environmental concerns.
- Some products feature industrial scrap.
- While others combine about 40% post-consumer waste with pre-consumer waste.
- Know the exact application you are getting the bag for.
- The structural components such as:
- monolayer film, etc.
When you need to package fragile goods as a protective packaging measure, get a plastic air cushion bag. A good air cushion packaging bag will ensure that your products arrive at their destination. In perfect condition. To know more about air cushion, visit Zigpac.